We realize that occasionally an item from our store does not meet your expectations.
We do accept returns under these terms:
- the item is returned in the exact condition it was received within 30 days of the order;
- an explanation for the return along with the original invoice or ticket is enclosed in the package;
- the expense of the return postage is covered by you, the purchaser;
- a 5% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the reimbursement. This covers our time and expense to relist, re-tag the item, etc.
- If an exchange does not occur, then a check covering the cost of the item and its tax, less the original postage and re-stocking fee, will be issued and mailed.